Are you a parent of a skateboarder? If so, you know how important it is to choose the right wheels for the skate park. With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide which ones are right for your child.
In this blog post, we will discuss the best skateboard wheels for the skate park. We will also provide tips on how to choose the right set of wheels for your child. Keep reading to learn more!
Skateboard wheels are one of the most popular pieces of equipment for skateboarding. They are easy to use and provide good performance, making them a great choice for any skatepark.
However, there are a few things you should always look for when shopping for skateboard wheels.
The first thing to consider is the material the wheel is made out of. Many times, the best skateboard wheels are made from durable plastic or metal. This is because they will last longer and provide good performance on your skatepark surface.
Another important factor to consider when choosing skateboard wheels is their size. Most importantly, make sure that your wheel fit sit comfortably in your yo Skateboard’s tires.
If not, you may have to replace them with new ones soon! The wheels on the board are also of great importance to a skateboarder.
The size and shape should match the intended use and it is advisable to choose a skateboard wheel with a diameter slightly larger than that of your truck.
Skateboard wheels are suitable for concrete parks.
The purpose of this article is to discuss the best skateboard wheels for concrete parks. Here are some tips for choosing wheels specifically for concrete parks.
The skatepark wheels I recommend can help you reach your speed goal after a thorough study.
Introducing the TOBWOLF 8 Pack 58mm x 39mm, 95A Quad Roller Skates Wheels for Speed Skating. With these wheels, you’ll have the perfect appeals to your skating both as an artist and a speed skater.
The wheels are durable, with resistance to wear so you can enjoy your skating longer and harder. Plus, with their PU Wear-Resistant properties, these wheels will last up to multiple uses without taking any damage.
- Low-cost and provide good quality wheels for speed skating.
- They are also stable and provide good speed while being used.
- They come in a variety of colors which can be fun to use.
- Additionally, the 94A is non-toxic, making them safe for use around children.
- These wheels include that they are not the best for high-speed skating or racing as they can get a bit hot during use.
With a versatile wheel design, the FREEDARE Cruiser Wheels add a touch of luxury to your skateboarding experience. They offer stable performance while being lightweight and easy to use.
An added benefit is the Bearings and Spacers, which give you an increased variety of mounting options.
- A polyurethane wheel with a diameter of 60mm x a width of 45mm with a durometer count of 83A.
- There are four wheels in this set. Wheels have been fitted with ABEC-7 high steel bearings and spacers.
- On skate park terrain, they are extremely smooth and roll very smoothly.
- These wheels work great for skateboarding on cruise boards. They provide a good grip and are perfect for early street tricks. They can also be used on smooth concrete or asphalt.
- Ride smoothly, steadily, fast with a 90A durometer
- Package includes eight bearings and four wheels.
- Suitable for concrete parks thanks to its 54mm diameter
- Polyurethane wheels with a lightweight design
- Beginners will love it and can use it for cruising, ramps, asphalt roads, and more
- Not suitable for all skating applications.
Roller rex Phaser Wheels provide an engaging and intuitive experience when skating. With a 54mm wheelbase, these wheels provide a more stable ride that responds quickly to your demands.
Additionally, the durable design makes these wheels ideal for beginner skaters or those just starting out.
- The 92A durometer skateboard wheels are designed for maximum performance. A 32mm width is available.
- The material is made of high-density urethane, which is sturdy and resistant to abrasion so that it will withstand heavy use while still gliding smoothly.
- A variety of packages are available ( 1) 4 wheels, or (2) 4 wheels with bearings, spacers, and washers.
- Rocket Red and Steel Black are available as color options
- They are perfect for beginners who are working up to hard park wheels.
- It’s a great option for softer learning wheels for parks, indoor or outdoor
- This is an excellent set of wheels at a reasonable price.
- On the wheel, it says 54mm but they are actually 50mm in diameter
The Bybaiz Skateboard Wheels Set of 4 High Resilience102A Professional Grade Street Park 52mm Black Golden White Red Green provide an expert level of durability and performance on the streets.
With a black finish that gives your skateboard a stylish look, these wheels are sure to help keep you in the game. Furthermore, they feature a white or red color scheme for a more pop-of-color look.
- This wheel has a durometer of 102A, making it tough and durable
- It is capable of achieving high speeds both on rough and smooth surfaces
- Ideal for asphalt roads, pools with U-shapes, and more
- It is great for slides to have polyurethane wheels that are stable
- These three graphic designs provide you with a variety of choices
- Prices that are affordable
- No flaws
The Orangatang Stimulus 70mm Freeride Longboard Skateboard Wheels are perfect for Beginners or those who want to start skating.
With improved responsiveness, these wheels provide a smooth ride on all types of surfaces. Plus, their Hubcaps make them tough and durable.
- This wheel is ideal for freestyle tricks, dancing, and freeriding, making it the perfect mid-sized wheel. Integrated spacers and speed rings are included with Loaded Jehu V2 bearings.
- The Stimulus is the perfect size for tricks and slides, with a diameter of 70mm. It is large enough to carry plenty of speed and roll over debris while still being light and quick.
- This wheel features rounded lips and a stone-ground contact patch for smooth, predictable slides from the moment you put it in your hands.
- With its fast, smooth, plush, and grippy formula, the original Orangatang Urethane slides like butter.This product is now available in four durometers: 77a (blue), 80a (orange), 83a (purple), and 86a (yellow).
- An encapsulated core maintains a smooth ride and supports the lips to ensure even wear and crisp slides.
- The Orangatang Stimulus 70 mm freeride skateboard wheels are high quality and feature a wide range of colors.
- These wheels are great for people who want to enjoy long rides and can handle any terrain.
- They are built to last and come with a free shipping option.
- They are easy to use and provide good value for money.
- Overall, these wheels are a great choice for anyone looking for quality skateboard wheels at an affordable price.
- It’s not so good, but it lasts for a long time and leaves very wide gaps, but it grips a lot on standing terrain
The Spitfire Bighead Wheels Set of 4 are perfect for those who want a stylish, big-headed set of wheels.
The durable construction will make your rides stand out, while the unique design offers an unmistakable look that will impress everyone you pass by.
Whether you’re looking to get that extra edge on the track or just need a set of comfortable wheels to commute on, these refurbished Bighead Wheels will do the trick.
There is a nice balance between speed and grip on the 99a Duro. This allows you to use them on a variety of smooth surfaces, including skate parks, ramps, pools, and skate parks.
Smooth surfaces are more grippy and traction-enhancing thanks to the treaded surface. A statement-making pair at the park, these feature Spitfire’s Bighead graphic. Complete your skateboard with this set of 4.
- Providing outstanding grip and high speed with a durometer of 99A
- This is a good board for beginners who roll on ramps, pools, etc.
- It isn’t easy to get flat, and it can last for a long time
- High-quality American-made product
- They are designed well and have nice treads
- Smooth rides are great with this product
- Graphics come off after one ride. Basically plain wheel now
Introducing the new LOSENKA Wheels Set! INCLUDING the new 52mm skateboard wheel, skateboard trucks, skateboard bearings, and skateboard pads.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro looking to take your skating to the next level, these wheels will do the trick.
With their high quality construction and durable materials, you’ll be able to take your skating experience to new heights. Don’t wait – order now!
- There are skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels 52mm, skateboard bearings ABEC-9, skateboard screws 1″, skateboard riser pads 2mm, and skateboard spacers included in the skateboard parts set.
- Skateboard truck with 7.5-inch diameter, aluminum alloy casting, die-casting process, medium carbon steel hardening, metal baking finish.
- For beginners, this 95a hardness is suitable, the rebound is 60%, hardness is too high, difficult to slip, integrated PU molding keeps the wheel from cracking.
- Bearing 608, which can rotate continuously without load, is a standard ABEC-9 skateboard bearing.The smoothest experience yet.
- This skateboard set fits all skateboard decks measuring 7.5″ in diameter to 8″ in diameter.
- They are high quality and durable
- They come with skateboards trucks and bearings
- The set includes both the 52mm and the 21mm wheels
- They might not be for everyone as they can be a bit too heavy for some people to carry around
- Some people might find them uncomfortable to wear on their feet due to the height of the wheel set
The Shark Wheel is the perfect cruising wheel for experienced riders looking to take their riding to the next level.
The DNA Formula I race wheels are made with lightweight aluminum and are finished with a durable purple finish. This set of 4 wheels also includes a spacer to ensure your rides are as smooth as possible.
- The diameter is around 72mm.
- Ground contact patch with good stability
- Sand, gravel, and pebbles can be shred with groove patterns
- Friction is reduced, cracks and pebbles are less likely to jam
- Concrete surfaces are better gripped by sine waves.
- No flaws
The RICTA 54mm Clouds White 78a skateboard wheels set of 4 offer a versatile and durable option for any beginner or advanced skater.
They are made with high-quality materials and provide great skating experience. The wheels are also easy to maneuver, giving you the ability to get on the board quickly and efficiently.
- 78A urethane with a solid core of 78D. Smooth-rolling and fast.
- Despite rough surfaces, clouds make them feel smooth like warehouse floors.
- Lightweight and modern-looking.
- Filming and cruising are both perfect.
- Excellent grip on rough and concrete surfaces
- Skateboards easily pass ditches and cracks
- High-quality bearings ensure smooth and fast riding
- Various durometers and sizes are available
- Its material is soft and hard at the same time, allowing it to slide well
- Lightweight and modern wheels
- No flaws
Bring the excitement of skating to your life with TGM Skateboard Wheels. This 54mm Pink/White Checker wheel offers an experienced rider increased speed and stability on the road while being good for beginner skaters as well. With this style, you’ll never have to fear achieving your goals on the again.
- Remember, skateboarding does not have any hard and fast rules. Street skaters typically use 50mm to 54mm wheels, while bowl skaters use 55mm to 60mm wheels. A larger wheel will roll for a longer period of time.
- These wheels are available in two different hardnesses, 99A and 99AA, which will suit anyone skating on the streets and in parks. Gel wheels are 92A, which are softer. It is recommended for new riders, filmmakers, and riders with crusty terrain to use “Gel” wheels.
- The best wheels in the world won’t roll without some fresh, new bearings. You will receive 8 Abec 7 wheels with your wheel selection from Bullseye. You’ll be able to roll your new wheels smoothly with these.
- In addition to increasing bearing speed, speed spacers also prolong bearing life. Your wheels will spin smoothly and freely if you use spacers to tighten your nuts down.
- GET A NEW BOARD: Get your board running like new with new wheels and bearings!
- The wheels come in two durometer ratings and different diameters
- The product is made from polyurethane
- The bearings are rated ABEC 7
- There are 4 wheels, 4 spacers, 8 bearings, and 8 bearing washers included in the package
- No flaws
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What wheels are best for skate parks?:
There is no definitive answer to this question since each skater has different preferences for their wheels. However, some general tips that may help you choose the best wheels for Skate Park include:
Think about the type of skating you want to do. Are you looking to do tricks? Or just cruise around? The type of skating you want to do will help narrow down your wheel choices.
If you’re looking to do tricks, make sure the wheels are durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
The size of the wheel also matters. Smaller wheels are typically better for cruising around, while larger wheels are better for going fast and doing big airs.
What size wheels are good for park skating?
There is no definitive answer to this question since it depends on personal preference and skating style. Most park skaters opt for wheels between 54-60mm, but some go as small as 52mm or as large as 62mm.
The main thing to consider is the width of your skateboard deck – you don’t want your wheels sticking out too far and causing you to catch a toe or something.
Beyond that, it’s all about finding what feels good for you and giving it a try!
The best skateboard wheels for concrete parks?
There are a few different factors to consider when choosing the best skateboard wheels for concrete parks. The first is the hardness of the wheel.
Softer wheels will provide more grip on concrete, making them ideal for urban riding and street skating. Harder wheels will slide more easily on smooth concrete surfaces, making them better for park riding and Vert skating.
The durometer, or hardness, of a wheel, is measured on a scale of 1-100A; anything over 90A is considered hard, while anything under 80A is considered soft.
Are 82 A wheels good for indoors?
It depends. If you’re using them indoors on a hard surface, such as a gym floor or basketball court, then they’ll work just fine.
However, if you’re using them indoors on a carpeted surface, then they may not roll as smoothly and could potentially damage the carpets.
What hardness is best for indoor skating?
For indoor skating, the best hardness is around 95A. This allows for a good mix of speed and grip, making it ideal for most skating environments.
Softer wheels will grip the floor better but will be slower, while harder wheels will be faster but may slip more on smoother surfaces. Ultimately, it’s up to personal preference and what type of skating you’ll be doing most often.
Wheels play a critical role in the skateboarding experience. Not all wheels are created equal, and it is important to choose the right set of wheels for your child’s needs.
We hope this article has helped you better understand the different types of skateboard wheels available and how to choose the right ones for your child. Thanks for reading!